- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Information of this type is provided at your discretion. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing features for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Web site.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Ayush:
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of customers.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Ayush or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will, of course, be one of the transferred assets.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Web site features.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
How You Can Correct Your Information
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows the error.
To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 425-637-1400 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on February 21, 2018, © Ayush Herbs, Inc.