- Ayush Herbs is expanding its offerings with a refreshed look, a new website, new herbal formulations, and more!
- The new website features an affiliate program, find-a-provider map, and subscription options.
- QR codes on our new labels allow you to scan and view quality assurance testing.
- A new Learning Hub will provide launching for practitioners access toto learn advanced information about the herbs we use, their ancient and modern application, as well as new content exploring Ayurvedic and Naturopathic philosophy. Coming soon!
- The formulas you trust As always, our current product formulas will remain the same, just as our status as and we are still a family owned and operated company.business.
After much work and development, things are blossoming here at Ayush Herbs! We are excited to share the launch of our updated look as well as announce many new features being offered by Ayush Herbs. Our goal has always been to be a resource for our community and to provide them with supplements that they can rely on and feel good using. With that, we are finally able to announce the many different ways we are expanding how we support our community, and not just with supplements!
While we may have new products, and a new look, please know that we remain a family owned and operated company that has been humbled and honored to grow these past 35 years with you. Check out all the new features coming to Ayush Herbs below!
A New Website with New Features
Ayush Herbs is also evolving its website to include easy and convenient subscription options as well as a modern affiliate program for practitioners to be able to provide all Ayush formulas without having to hold physical stock for their clients. Integrated into our updated affiliate program is a refreshed “find a practitioner” feature that will help clients interested in working with Ayush Herbs utilize healers in their area. Additionally, the new website offers all sorts of new content including a new blog and a video section anyone can access to learn something new from new healthy recipes to Ayurvedic tips and tricks for healthy living. Be sure to check back regularly as we will be consistently updating with new content.
How to get account access quick steps:
- Check your email for an account invite!
- We will be sending an invite to you with instructions on account activation and management
- Use the link provided in the email to login to Ayush.com
- The login button can be found in the top right corner of the webpage by clicking the head icon
- Select patient or practitioner login
If you do not have an account with Ayush Herbs, you can create one!
Total Transparency with TagOne
Even though we are growing, we are not budging on ensuring our herbal products are grown and harvested responsibly, tested vigorously, and our messaging is transparent. In that effort, we are maximizing our transparency with TagOne, a platform that allows you to get real-time testing results on your individual product as well as learn about its origins simply scan the QR code on one of our new product labels to be taken directly to your products testing results and origins!
New Herbal Formulations:
Ayush Herbs is happy to announce the first new product coming in 2023 with AdrenOm. AdrenOm is a holistic adaptogenic formula that supports a calm and collected focus while also nourishing the adrenal glands and promoting overall energy balance. We are very pleased with AdrenOm and we believe you will be too! Continue to keep an eye on Ayush Herbs this year as we hope to grow our offerings of unique and reliable herbal formulations.
The Ayush Learning Hub - Coming Soon!
In addition to our new transparency platform, we are also excited to announce the launch of our new Learning Hub where practitioners will be able to create and account and access a treasure trove of information including botanical monographs, educational lectures, an advanced Ayurvedic learning module, and more! This learning hub is an important part of Ayush Herbs’ commitment to our community not only by providing the pure and potent supplements you have come to depend on, but also promoting the learning and development of anyone interested in Naturopathic medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, and herbalism. The Ayush Learning Hub is coming soon!
Social Media: Come meet us and our herbs!
Ayush Herbs has revamped its YouTube channel to provide short and informative videos about all aspects of Naturopathic and Ayurvedic medicine. You can also find us on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Lastly: What’s NOT changing at Ayush Herbs
With any fresh start, it’s also important to review your origins. Ayush Herbs is, and will remain, a family owned company that grows its own herbs organically and ethically harvests herbs for use in our supplements. Moreover, the supplements you have come to love will absolutely not have their formulas changed. So while the label will be new, the ingredients, purity, and potency of our products will remain unchanged. We will still offer support to all our customers through our amazing sales team as well as with our resident doctors.